Sunday, January 25, 2009

I got another award!! Thanks, Lisa!!


I am so excited! Lisa (she has a great blog--go on over and check it out)passed along this award to me!! What an honor!! Here are the rules for this award: “This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”The rule of the award is to now pass it on to another 8 people who demonstrate this spirit.” So in the spirit of that award here are the 8 people that I nominate--in no special order:
Lisa--Right back at you girl!! Of course you deserved this award and if you had not been give it by someone else already you would have gotten it from me.
Steph--My very first follower of my blog!! Of course you know that made my day!! Thanks for all of your sweet comments!!
Teresa--I love that you started stamping with me. You make me proud--not that I have taught you that much--you are most defiantely a natural. You are an artist all the way around.
Julee--I picked you for this award because even though you own your own company (awesome stamps by the way!!) you take time to hand out with all of us. You have such a generous spirit!! Your work is such an inspiration to me.
Christi--In spite of feeling rotten alot of the time, she takes the time to stamp and pass along her inspiration to others.
Lori--I just recently started following her blog--she does an awesome job of write about her creations. I love her work and think (at least in my mind) we have alot of the same tastes when it comes to cards!!
Jessica--I love your blog design!! That black and pink really rocks!! I love your work and even though I am new at following you blog I have much inspiration from you. Congrats--that baby boy is just around the corner.
Frances--Her work is so clean and crisp and eye catching. And in the spirit of this award she is all the time mentioning others and sharing links to other great sites. I often start on her blog and who knows where I will end up. She is great at directing you to others out there who have great talent.
Allison--Talk about sharing the love, each day she give a list of Newly Discovered sites. I was so excited when she listed me. She has a little girl that has been in the hospital but I just read that she will be coming home today.
So there you have my list of 8. There are so many great stampers out there that it was had to chose. Happy Stamping to all of you!!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for nominating me for this award ... and thank you too for the wonderful things you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! You awarded some great bloggers! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award and the sweet words. You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb. I am speechless! What???? Me?? Speechless???? Thank you so much for giving me this award and for your sweet comments. You have a fantastic blog and I've learned so much from you. It has been MY PLEASURE to have met you and I can't wait to see what else you can teach me! And all the other great blogs you have led me to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...thank you so much sweetie! This means the world to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails