Thursday, January 8, 2009


Today on SCS we were given a challenge to use stars--anyway you wished. Here are my 2 cards. Mom and baby fish are swimming on the wavey star sea....I stamped the fishies in Ballet blue and then used my More Mustard marker to add accent color. My star is run throught the Cuttlebug with my wave folder. I added dew drops for the air bubbles. I think it turned out pretty cute. The starfish caught my eye--of course I have to make a card using them. They are starfish!! I stamped them on Ruby Red cardstoack and cut them out. The main panel has a starfish that I colored with chalks. Nexted I used my corner punch to accent my corners. I love the stamp set (Fishy Friends from Stampin'Up!)that these stamps came out of--they have been retired but I still love them. I talked to my sister and while are having snow here in VA she is hanging out on the beach--just hearing about it made me pulled this set out!!

1 comment:

  1. Missed this at SCS. These are great. What a terrific idea using the fish!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails