Thursday, January 8, 2009

Color Throwdown Challenge #24




Mellow Moss : Baja Breeze : Very Vanilla


So there you have the Throwdown Challenge for this week. I do love this challenge and it give me yet another reason to make a card--not that I need one!! This combo was easy for me to work with--a natural fit in my opinion. Those color challenges that give me colors that I normally would not put together are much harder for me. I used some DP, hardware, ribbon and window punch to create this card. Since my son is home recovering from some oral surgery that he had done today, I have had time to stamp while being home and available for him. Noramally my hubby and I have a class on Thrusday nights, but since Kendall needed me to be available--I got to stay home a stamp--YEAH!! The surgery went well and he is doing well too. Once we get brackets attached on Tuesday we will be done with this painful part of the process.

6 comments:

  1. This is a beauty! I love your twill embellishment and your little tag! Thanks so much for playing and be sure to come back again!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice. I like those colors too.

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the tiny tag! So glad you played along with us. The keywords when you upload your cards to the blog are CTD24 (or whatever week number we are up to).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I really like the elegance of it combined with the twill. It makes such a nice contrast! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous card!!! I love the simple flower image on that background. And the tag is adorable! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! Didn't you love this color combo? You had asked about the keyword to use on SCS - it's CTD24. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails