Monday, January 5, 2009

OCC Sketch Challenge


Here is my card for the OCC sketch challenge. Just click on the side bar for Our Creative Corner and you will see the challenge. I love sketch challenges--I think they are my favorite. And it is alway so much fun to see all the different inspirations that come from that one sketch. I used the Top Note die from Stampin'Up! to make my main panel--sponged on some color--stamped my posies (Pocket Silhouettes from Stampin'UP!)--added a ribbon--layered on Green Galore and then unto Pixie Pink that I had run through the CuttleBug--finished it off with a sentiment stamped in Basic Gray that I punched out with my Label Punch--attached with Silver Hodge-Podge Hardware. I love the springy feel this card give even is Spring is seeming like a long way off!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails