Saturday, January 17, 2009

I have been tagged!!

I got a notice this AM that I have been tagged by Glitterbabe. Yeah!! So I am going to follow along with this and pay it forward. Here the rules as I read them on Steph's blog.

1)Link the person who tagged you (which I did above)
2)Mention the rules (which I am listing out right now)
3)Tell 6 things about myself (they will follow below)
4)Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them--they are:
Christi
Teresa
Tenia
Betty
Lisa
Lori
5)Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment letting themknow they have been tadded.

So here are 6 things about me:

1)I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. I try very hard to make Him the center of my world. I am very involved in our local church--lead a small group of women and give direction to the preschools at our church.
2)I am married to my best friend. Stan is my other half--we have been married for almost 20 years--July 1st will be our 20th Anniversary. We share a fantastic marriage built around Christ, and filled lots of love and laughter.
3)I have 2 children: Kendall who is 14 and loves school, (go figure--maybe because he was previously homeschooled and is so enjoying the social part of school) playing soccer and being outside. Jordan is 12 almost 13--she is still being homschooled and is not sure if she wants to go to school next year or not. She loves to read, play soccer, and collect Webkins.
4)I have been a StampinUp demonstrator for 10 years. It started out like this--honey, can I sign up to be a demonstrator so that I can get all that stuff for a discounted price and when I have made enough to pay for the investment stop.....I paid for that initial investment within the 1st month and here I am still doing!! That's because I loved it so much!!
5)I love to go camping with the family!! We have a popup camper and enjoy taking several camping trips each summer. This summer we are planning a trip out west to the Grand Canyon--we are all really looking forward to this big adventure!!
6)I have one sister who live way to far away from me--she is in Florida--I am in Virginia. I miss her like crazy and so enjoy the time we spend together when we get a chance. We have so much fun together--she hates to shop/I love it--we both love to scrapbook our families--we both love movies! She is the best!!

So there you have it--I have completed the list of things that I needed to do because of being tagged!! How exciting to have been tagged--Thank you Steph!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Deb! I'll get to posting it on my blog later today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me!!!! I will try to post this tomorrow!!!! Blessings!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails