Saturday, January 24, 2009

Paint it Black!!


The challenge for Friday was to use Black as your ba

ckground. I love the way it makes the card really pop! I used my cuttlebug and flower to give the background an image and then stamped the matching flowers from Pocket Silhouettes by Stampin'Up! in Real Red. I finished it off with a Real Red Striped ribbon. This was so very easy and yet I think it is very classy!! I will have to remember this when I need a card and time is a factor. I love it when I find a great card that takes only minutes to make. I hope you all have a relaxing weekend!! I know I plan too!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is beautiful. It's amazing how boring black can make something so elegant. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Paint It Black...one of my fav Rolling Stones songs (I'm a huge Stones fan!)! Stop by my blog...I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails