Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations Challenge

Here is my creation for the Jazzy Inspiration challenge. Each week Tenia picks a jazz album cover for us to use as our inspiration. I love the colors that came with this album cover--Kiwi Kiss and Basic Gray. I have not used them together before but I will use them again!! I embossed my long stem flowers with my Cuttlebug and added pearls to the center of each flower. The DP on the lower section was perfect for this challenge because it had both the Kiwi Kiss and the Basic Gray--Thank you Stampin'Up! I added a ribbon to seperate the upper and lower portions and then added a sentiment (Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad.) which I thought was perfect since this challenge has a musical slant. I do apologize though to Verve stamps--the sentiment is from the Beautiful You set by Verve. My watermark says copyright Stampin' Up! I usually don't use this water make when I use my Verve stamps but I forgot--sorry!! I love both of these companies and do not want to leave anyone out as I am giving credit.

5 comments:

  1. WOW Deb. This is really pretty. It's simple but elegant. Those colors together surprised me too, but you really aced it!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Deb! love your interpretation of that album cover...very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful. Love the embossing on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool card!! Thanks for playing!!

    -t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails