Monday, January 19, 2009

Mojo Sketch Challenge #70



Well it is Mojo Monday again!! I love sketch challenges!!
I decided to use Seaside Sketches from Stampin'Up! I used my Cuttlebug for the bottom layer--the Circle piece was cut using my Nessties for both the DP and Riding Hood Red cardstock--the main panel is layerd with Riding Hood Red as well--I water colored the image and paper pieced the dress--I used a dimensional on the bottom of the skirt so that it looks like it is blowing in the breeze. I used the square in the middle to be my sentimnet. Choc. Chip ribbon run across the top to fulfill that part of the sketch. Get you Mojo on and give this sketch a try!!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the colors and her cute little paper pieced dress. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! I love that layout!! Thank you for much for sharing!!

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you used the HPH! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, great papers and use of hardware, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! That is such a cute image and I love the colors of your card! Dynamite job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Love the pattern on the circle and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the way you used the hardware!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty -- love the embossed background -- great image! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails