Monday, January 5, 2009

Mojo Sketch Challenge #68

Today I couldn't do the daily challenge at SCS because over Christmas I used all my tacky tape!! Too bad I do not have any stores close to my house--30 minute to town from here--so I had time to do the Mojo Challenge today instead of later in the week. The only problem is we have been without phone or DSL for most of the day. We are back up for the moment so I will give loading this card to my blog a try. I love the sketch challenges that Verve give to us each week. If you want to play along you can find the details here: Mojo Sketch Challenge. I used the Pina Colada Simply Scrappin set. I loved it on my pages that I posted earlier so I thought I would try making a card with it. I love the color combo and these flower die stickers are so cool. I hope you like my creation.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Hope you're up & running soon!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the hardware. Thanks for playing! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the Mojo Monday sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! great colors..:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails